Book Contents Navigation
A word from our Chief Executive
Professor Stephanie Marshall
Inspiring great teaching and learning in higher education
A huge thank you
1. Inspirational teaching and learning in the Social Sciences
Professor Steve Wheeler
2. Inspiring great teaching and learning in the Social Sciences
Professor Claire McGourlay
3. Are we sitting comfortably? Let’s begin.
4. Higher Education: "Hi! I'm new here!"
5. Mentoring in legal education: teaching and learning strategies to support professional development, self-awareness and critical thinking
6. Which direction is forward?
Dr Dejan Ljubojevic
7. My Flipped Classroom Maiden Voyage with Undergraduate Sports Coaching Students
Dr Rick Hayman
8. My experience of taking a walk on the flip side – a discussion of flipped learning
9. New technology and academic communities
George Callaghan and Ian Fribbance
10. How to turn TALK into a critical success factor in undergraduate social science research
Dr Jane Rand, York St John University
11. Criminology Picks Up the Gauntlet: Responses to the Whole Earth? Exhibition
Dr Katja M Hallenberg & Dr Maryse Tennant
12. Life after Death by PowerPoint
Dr David Roberts
13. The Culture Shoe Box
Dr. Hoda S. Wassif and Maged Zakher
14. The Best Feedback in the World- Screen Capture Video Feedback
15. Hippos, tweckling and Dame Edna’s glasses (or, what a HEA conference has contributed to my teaching)
16. The student on the wall - an undergraduate’s perspective of an academic conference
17. Your most influential teacher was probably pretty quirky
18. New Year’s (teaching) resolutions!
19. Flipping Inspirational
Higher Education Academy teaching and learning resources for social scientists
INSERT STEPHANIE MESSAGE
Inspire - teaching and learning in the Social Sciences by Professor Stephanie Marshall is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
Comments are closed.